HEALTH AND SAFETY
Our approach to Health and Safety is paramount, we take every practicable measure to minimise risks to residents, third parties and our own staff during the course of our work.
We therefore implement the following measures to ensure health, safety and welfare is the highest priority in every project we undertake. These measures include:
- Reviewing our Health and Safety Policy each year
- Producing job specific method statements and risk assessments for each and every project
- Ensuring that the following training for all staff is held as a minimum:
- Project Specific Induction
- CSCS Cards
- Asbestos Awareness (UKATA) annually
- NVQ or City & Guilds in respective trade
- CRB / DBS Checks
- Ensuring that our supply chain partners are fully vetted, inducted and adhere to our Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Belonging to industry-recognized bodies that audit our processes and procedures annually, including:
- Safe Contractor
- Gas Safe
- Regular Tool Box Talks
- Site Inspections and audits to ensure safe working practices
- Photo ID Cards for all Operatives
- Keeping fully up to date with and implementing all Health and Safety Executive regulations
DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Then get in touch with us today to learn about our Health and Safety procedures.